February 22, 2013 – Hurry up to Wait

I thought my pulmonary doc said she would call be whether or not the biopsy results were back by this Friday afternoon, but alas, no phone call. When I tried her office at 4:30pm, they said she was gone for the day and would not be back at that office until Tuesday the 26th. Bummer, another 4 days to wait until I know what the heck was going on. That probably was the hardest part – not knowing. Oh well, day at a time.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s